Having Auto Insurance in California is a must. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to obtain your auto insurance policy.

Give us a call or visit one of our stores with the following info:

You will need basic information for policy:

• Name, date of births, and address of all drivers
• Car year, make, and model
• Vehicle identification number (VIN) for all your cars
• Drivers license numbers for you and other drivers in your household
• Loan/lease information for the cars or trucks you want to insure
• Driving history (violations, accidents, etc.)
• A credit card or debit card, or checking/savings account info

Get a Quote!

Understanding your coverages

Getting to know your coverages can be tricky. Coverages are subject to policy limits and may vary by state. Our agents may help you review your coverages in detail.
Here are is a basic overview of coverages.

Property damage liability

If you or someone on your policy is involved in a collision that damages someone else’s vehicle or property, this coverage pays for their repairs and protects you against any lawsuits.

Bodily injury liability

If you or someone on your policy is involved in a collision that physically injures someone else or their passengers, this coverage protects their medical injuries and protect you from medical lawsuits.


If you’re involved in an accident with another vehicle, where your vehicle is damaged, and after you’ve paid your deductible, this coverage will pay for the repairs of your vehicle.


If your vehicle is damaged caused by anything other than a collision, such as theft, vandalism, glass breakage, wind or fire damage, this coverage pays for your repairs after you’ve paid your deductible.

Uninsured motorist – bodily injury

This coverage pays for your bodily injuries if you’re injured by an individual who is at fault and has no insurance or is underinsured.

Uninsured motorist – property damage/collision

This coverage pays for damages to your property from an accident cause by a person that does not have insurance or is underinsured and If you don’t have have full coverage, this option pays for repairs of your vehicle or the cash value of your vehicle(whichever is less) up to $3,500.

Car rental

If your car is not drivable or sent for repair, this coverage provides with car rental or transportation expenses.